Gaseous Fire Suppression System
Fire Sniper - Fire Suppression System, Novec 1230 Suppression System, FM 200 Fire Suppression System
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Fire Class||A,B & C|
|System Components||Detection Tube, Clean agent gas UL Approved|
|Brand||AR Suppression & FET FIREFINDER|
|Usage/Application||Pin Point FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM|
|Fire Extinguisher Type||CLEAN AGENT Based|
|Body Material||M S Body|
|Alarm Volume||100 DB|
Fire suppression agents: Within pre-engineered fire suppression systems, there is a slew of agents that can be used. Class K systems typically have foam fire suppressants or other wet chemical agent options to help reduce the spread of the fire within the space. Engines, by contrast, are typically protected using ABC Dry Chemical powder, which can effectively suppress Class A, B, and C fires.
Detection options: A pre-engineered system usually comes in two forms or categories. The first is an active detection system, while the second is a non-electric detection system. Active detection requires an electrical power source, constantly seeking out heat or smoke. A non-electric detection system relies on zero electricity.
Non-electric detection systems, including the Firetrace pre-engineered system, utilize pneumatic detection tubing that can be installed inside and throughout hazards. Since heat rises, it works to trigger the pneumatic detection tube. If the heat or fire comes in contact with the tube, the tubing will burst open at the point of contact. It causes a pressure change in the entire system and will tell the system to discharge its fire suppression agents. Agents you can use with these systems include carbon dioxide, dry chemicals, clean agents and foam suppressants.
- Production Capacity: 100
- Delivery Time: 2 WEEK
Clean Agents Fire Extinguishing System
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Fire Extinguisher Type||CLEAN AGENT EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS|
|Fire Class||A Class, B Class, C Class|
|Capacity||34 TO 140 LIT|
|Body Material||Carbon Steel|
|Usage/Application||For Industrial Use|
|Brand||TYCO ANSUL SYSTEM|
|Discharge Range||360 DEGREE|
|Type Of Driven Gas||clean agent|
- The FET system helps you to reduce the footprint, installation and service cost by offering you a choice from 30L to 180L cylinders in 25 bar or 50 bar configurations.
- Less cylinders are needed for your installation due to the high filling ratio that can be up to 1,2kg/L
- The 50 bar pressure option allows the cylinders to be placed further away from the protection zone.
- Extremely fast discharge of agent within 10 seconds. The fire is out before it has a chance to spread. Damages and downtime are at an absolute minimum.
- The FET system is designed and manufactured by FIRE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY TYCO/ ANSUL SYSTEMS. A world leader in reliable control systems for pressurized gas applications.
KEY BENEFITS :
- Choice from 30L to 180L cylinders
- 25 or 50 bar working pressure
- Filling ratio up to 1,2 kg/I
- Space- efficient as less space needed for cylinder storage
- Reduced cost for piping and maintenance
- Fast discharge and effective suppression
- No residue- nothing to dean
- Safe for humans within the NOAEL limitation
- Non-conductive electrically
- Proven high quality valve technology
- Item Code: TYCOTFS
- Production Capacity: 25
- Delivery Time: 4-6 WEEKS