Industrial Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems from KiddeNote: Numbers below refer to image (right).
- Fire in protected area is sensed by detectors and sent to control unit
- Control unit shuts down ventilation systems, sounding alarms and starting discharge of FM-200 agent into protected area.
- FM-200 is propelled into protected area through piping & nozzles.
- FM-200 quickly suppresses fire. No fire, no mess, back in business.
For All Types of Industrial Fire ProtectionProcesses Involving Flammable Liquids
- Dip Tanks
- Industrial/ Automotive Paint Booths
- Coating Operations
- Quench Tanks
- Modular HazMat Storage Facilities
- Exhaust Ducts
- Environmental Storage Facilities
- Processes Involving
- Boiler Rooms
- Switchgear Rooms
- Generator Rooms
- Furnace Rooms
Flammable Liquid Storage Areas
- Flammable Liquid Storage
- Paint Mixing Areas
- Spill Containment Dikes
- Bulk Storage
Three Choices of Fire Detection
Depending upon your hazard, one of these will best suit your needs:
- Mechanical detection uses fusible link detectors to provide reliable performance at low cost.
- Electric detection offers enhanced sensitivity and the design versatility of thermal, smoke or optical detectors for compatibility with just about any type of hazard environment.
- Pneumatic detection combines high sensitivity with no- spark operation necessary for explosion- sensitive applications or where electrical power for system operation is not available.
Single or Multiple System Control
If you have one hazard area to protect, the Kidde SCORPIO™ Control Panel gives you microprocessor-based reliability in a fully supervised suppression release and alarm output system. If you�re controlling multiple Kidde fire alarm or suppression systems, the smart choice is the Kidde PEGAsys™ Control System , our latest detection technology that uses a "distributed intelligence" concept to offer more detection and alarm capability, faster response time, more immunity to nuisance alarms and lower maintenance costs.
The Right Cylinder Sizes
Your Kidde Distributor can choose from three sizes of agent storage cylinders using ABC or BC dry chemical: Kidde IND 21/25 (ABC/BC), Kidde IND 45/50 (ABC/BC) or Kidde IND 70/75 (ABC/BC) � to design the precise system that best meets your fire protection requirements while conserving hardware and dry chemical agent cost.